Subject: Annex II on the Amendment to the 2017 Declaration on LED
From: ESA Director General’s Cabinet <[email-masked]>
To: "Paul Liias - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Toni Tolker-Nielsen" <[email-masked]>, "Gisela Suess" <[email-masked]>, "Jeremy Record" <[email-masked]>, "Lucia Linares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2025 17:20:42 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Mr Liias,

Please find attached for your attention the Annex II to the Letter DG/340,
from Director General Josef Aschbacher, related to the Amendment to the
2017 Declaration on LED.

Best regards,

ESA - European Space Agency
Director General's Cabinet

Headquarters
8-10 rue Mario Nikis
CS 45741
F-75738 Paris Cedex 15
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] |  <http://www.esa.int>
www.esa.int

This message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may
contain proprietary information and/or protected content. Any unauthorised
disclosure, use, retention or dissemination is prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. ESA
applies appropriate organisational measures to protect personal data, in
case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection
Officer ([email-masked]).